Monday, May 9, 2016

Getting ready to go!

May 9, 2016

Testing! 1-2-3 testing! Checking that all blog systems are go, because I sure am.

Forms are in, tickets purchased, and sunscreen and bug repellant company stock has flown through the roof. Must mean Poly kids and teachers are heading to Baja soon. Well, yes, they're in the middle of the dreaded AP's right now, but as soon as they surface for air as of this Friday, they'll feel the Mexican sun, sand, friends, land, healing medicine, turtles, and freedom beckoning to them. We have a lot to talk about before we get on that plane, so I'm excited for our last push to prep coming this Sunday, May 15th at 2PM at Poly. See y'all then. I mean, hasta entonces, chicos!

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trip will be a great way to let go of everything in my Pasadena life, and start a new temporary life in a different part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the adventures in Baja! Hopefully the mosquitoes don't get us all. I really can't wait to have a great experience outside of the classroom and get some hands on learning with the sea turtles. This trip really feels like a continuation of what I did with Poly last year in Dominica and I'm excited to help out and learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to go to Baja and see how life is for people in Mexico. I have bever been to Mexico before, so this will be a fun new experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far, I have not been able to think about or prepare for this trip. I am excited to finally start to get physically and emotionally ready for this trip. I am looking forward to going on my first GIP trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for a chance to visit Mexico in a way that I haven't before. I look forward to being able to enjoy a simple trip and learn many new things, from turtle biology to medicinal plants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phone ran out of battery, but will blog later today!

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm super excited. I think that this will be a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After a school year of learning in the classroom, I am more than ready to get out into the world to learn and live in the moment. I know Baja is going to be beautiful and fulfilling, and I can't wait to experience it with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time we meet about this trip and go more into detail, I start to look forward to it even more. I haven't been able to think about it too much, but I know it's going to be a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete